• Best quality assurance.
    Fair and sustainable business practices.
    Constant Innovation.
    Best in class technology used.
    Value for money guaranteed.

  • Leading manufacturer and exporter of mathematical, technical and drawing instruments since 1967.
    Sell over 500 products.
    Export to over 15 countries.

Who are we

We are an SME established in 1967. We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of Mathematical, Technical and Drawing instruments. We manufacture more than 500 products ranging from rulers to stencils. Till date, we have the trust of more than 10,000 high value customers. We process more than 5,000 orders annually.

Our ambition is to deliver precision and international product quality standards. We have a state of the art computerized production facility where we use latest technologies like sophisticated plastic molding, laser technologies. We also have our own labs for material blending. We do strict quality control for every single piece produced and guarantee accuracy. Our prices are very competitive and we ensure value for money for our customers. We are constantly innovating and adding new products to our portfolio to bring you everything you need.

We also believe in sustainable and fair business practices. We obtain our feed-stock and raw material from very reputed suppliers. We strictly follow the labor laws for our workers and ensure that they are given a healthy and safe working environment. We also provide them with housing facilities.

So whether you are a direct consumer, a retailer, a wholesaler, a distributor or an institution, we have great products and unbeatable offers for you. We will also be glad to customize the products and branding according to your needs. constant innovation and introduction of new production.

 

Banner1
Banner 2

Our Values:

  • Offer best products and services to our clients.
  • Adhere to best product quality standards.
  • Fair and ethical business practices.

 

Can I see physical samples before I order?

We have uploaded high-definition pictures of our products on our website. You can get experience of our products from these pictures.

Back to Index

How can I be sure that I will receive goods against the payment made?

We are in the business for more than 40 years and have the trust of more than ten thousand high value customers. Our core values include fair and ethical business practices.

Back to Index

What is your payment policy?

We follow the standard business policy. For orders below 3,000 USD – 100% payment needs to be done at the time of placing the order. For orders above 3,000 USD, 30% at the time of placing the order and remaining 70% just before dispatch.

Back to Index

What if products are received in damaged condition?

We ship in very secure and damage resistant packaging. In the rare and unlikely event of your products getting damaged, we will immediately send you a replacement. Our customers have zero liability for damaged products.

Back to Index

How long does it take to deliver?

We will process your order within 48 business hours since you place it. We maintain a healthy inventory and usually ship your orders within 2 days from processing. For heavy volumes, we may ship it in batches. The exact time to deliver depends on your location.

Back to Index

Who pays for shipping?

We ensure that we offer the best deals to our customers. We will inform you about exact the shipping costs when we share our best offer with you.

Back to Index

How do you ship?

We use various carriers to ship your order. The exact carrier will depend on the order value and your location. We use the carriers that best meet our customers’ needs.

Back to Index

How do exchange rate fluctuations affect me?

We price and invoice all international orders in US dollars.

Back to Index

How do I pay?

We accept payment via Pay Pal, Western Union and also wiring via Swift Code.

Back to Index

How do I order?

You can send us an inquiry through our website by telling us the products and quantity. We will respond to you with the best offer based on the order size. Click here (this should link to products page) and start building your order! Or you can simply email us on “xxxx” with your needs!

Back to Index

 

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Location (required)

Subject

Your Message

Get In Touch

Deepak Scales
info@linographindia.com
Phone: +91 135 2720996
Phone: +91 135 2970043
Address: D-4 Govt Industrial Area, Patel Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand India, 248001